Author Topic: Lyrics panel expanding back when resizing window  (Read 1368 times)

Nikkel

I am not sure if it's intended to work like this, but I personally find it very frustrating.
I have put a panel with the lyrics on the right side of my window. More to the right is the track information panel. (so there's 2 panels on the right side)
The lyrics panel has the right width, but I occasionaly make the whole MB window less wide when I am fixing my tags with musicbrainz or discogs in a windows next to my MB window.
When I make the MB fullscreen or make it wider again. The lyrics panel is really small.

It's not that big of a deal to just adjust it everytime. But after so many time it's starting to annoy me.

Hope this will be received as good feedback. I wonder if there are more people who find tis annoying as well. Maybe i'm just lazy.  :P

Steven

• Administrator
MB would reduce the width if there wasnt enough room to reduce the width of main panel and once that happens the width will stay reduced. You could collapse the left or right panel beforehand to make more room available for the main panel so it doesnt happen in the first place (you could do that with a hotkey, or enable the status bar button to make that quick and easy to do)