Author Topic: MusicBee Both Lists an Album Under the Artists Name and Also As An Unknown???  (Read 1305 times)

Scorsone

So no sooner do I start using the older version of MusicBee then we move onto the newest latest version.  It seems much easier to work with and much more pleasing to the eye.  It's hard to believe that its creation is due to one guy in his spare time.  My tip of the hat...

But I digress.  I've got one stubborn album that seems to be in two places at the same time.  I added some files to my library and because of the number involved I figured I'd just have MusicBee rescan the library as opposed to adding the artists one by one.  That was my mistake, this has happened before but I can't remember how I fixed it as I fumbled through it the first time.  But I have one album by one particular artist that is listed along with the other three albums she's done and is also listed as an "Unknown" at the beginning.  I've checked the tags and the Song Title, Album Title and Artist are all filled in appropriately so how can it be in two places?  When I delete the Unknown it'll delete where it appears in both places.