Author Topic: Error creating playlist folder  (Read 2884 times)

Flordeneu

When I try to create a playlist folder, it gives me this error:

MusicBee v3.0.6067.36587 (Win10.0), 20 ago. 2016 16:59:

System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
   en MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qnFfczgZUZE8LCnyaSRZHAA==.#=q4FE$uWlyTfxeslxPMR1GLsUobyUBuaSXIi_VDEVkPEU=()
   en MusicBee.MusicBeeApplication.#=qTFirokc6A8LNypUpSJ4s7g==.#=q0wJWwT3izO9teDtP2zFiVw==(ApplicationCommand #=q4IrlEGL8pkz0ajAzrcHIiQ==, Object #=qrsNqfViZ$27gcvo_FP9SXQ==, IList`1 #=qA9tGOvglu3RIe009cSHcsQ==)
   en #=qNieKT$bqOAGyR5YdSF0v9A7mj68pgfn$1deoymE64jw=.OnClick(EventArgs #=q5uad0X2B59TuOUcq66Iiow==)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Do you have any idea about it? Thank you!

Steven

• Administrator
the error doesnt help and i cannot reproduce any issues, so can you provide a step-by-step guide for what you are doing

Flordeneu

I'm not doing anything strange. I just click: MusicBee menu -> File -> Playlists -> New Playlist folder

Then, instead of creating the folder, I get the error message window with the error above. It used to work, but it doesn't now. I uninstalled the program, re-installed the latest version and I still get the error.

Stranger still, I just found out that if I click on the right mouse button on the playlist window and select New -> New Folder, the new folder is created without a problem. However, if I use the menu, I still get the same error.

Steven

• Administrator
when you use the main menu, what is the active node in the left navigator at the time you do it?

Steven

• Administrator

Flordeneu

I'm sorry, but it's only partially fixed. Now when I click on MusicBee menu -> File -> Playlists -> New Playlist folder it doesn't gives me an error, but the folder does not appear in the playlist manager either. I have to close the program and re-start it to see the new folder on the list.

Steven

• Administrator

Flordeneu

I'm sorry, but it's not fixed yet.I still need to close and re-start the program to see the new folders created  :(