Author Topic: How to repeat one song? - very simple question for Great MusicBee app  (Read 8192 times)

Zabir

At last find a great app, Music Bee. I'm gonna love this app. I have tried Media Player, Itunes, Media monkey, aTunes, Media portal. All they have lack of little one or two feature.(MP can't play ogg files, Pluging can but still problem; and so many lack of features. Itunes Can't sync music to any phones/External Drive; but apple devices. Even can't detect them. aTunes has UI bug etc etc etc). Now Moved to MusicBee, it's just about 3 days, It has more than what i want-  exploring and gradually loving it :) So much customizable.

Now i may missing something.I want to play a track again and again. What i am doing now is: after finishing the track, every time, maximize the Music Bee window and play that track manually. In MP, how i achieved this: i created a playlist, added the song or songs to it, repeat the playlist. Is there such kind of thing or better way to repeat a song or songs?

Thanks

phred

• Global Moderator
In the upper-right corner the single-line icon is a toggle for repeat on/off. Hover your cursor over the icon for a tool tip. Left-click to toggle through the three options (on/off/one.)
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Zabir

phred

• Global Moderator
You're quite welcome.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

StefanIvanovic

In the upper-right corner the single-line icon is a toggle for repeat on/off. Hover your cursor over the icon for a tool tip. Left-click to toggle through the three options (on/off/one.)

Are you sure for tooltip on hover? It doesn't work here, it never did work, I thought to ask for that recently in Wishlist thread but I forgot. Is there a setting for that or it is broken/bug?

phred

• Global Moderator
A picture is worth a thousand words...

There's no setting for it. It just exists. As does the hover for the other three icons in that area.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Zabir

Thanks , Problem solved from phred's 1st reply . thanks everyone.
Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 09:05:25 PM by Zabir

StefanIvanovic

A picture is worth a thousand words...

There's no setting for it. It just exists. As does the hover for the other three icons in that area.

As I supposed this is actually bug with MB as it doesn't work when controls are put in right panel as Sidebar controls, it does work when positioned at top as Player controls. I'll report that.