Author Topic: The Navigations Buttons  (Read 1629 times)

soundbit

By using the navigations buttons on the tabs bar (MB 3.0.6053), if i open in the main pannel some album group  (sort album artist) (by dobleclick), i see all the albums of this artist, and then i dobleclick a single album, i see the songs of the album, and now if i click the back button on the navigations buttons, i hope to see all the albums of this artist again, but by me the main pannel is jumping 2 steps back to the main view of all album groups, and it do not stay by the group selected before, but it jump to the bigining, so thet i have to scroll down to find again the selected group, now i want to know how can i change this, so when i click the back button once, it go to make just one step back, and if i click again, then show me the selected group in the main pannel.
please please help
ps: fantastic changes in the new version, congratulate

Steven

• Administrator
i dont think the third level of drill-down is supported any more. In fact i am not sure how you managed it - i guess somehow your old settings cause the new MB version to do that.
I suggest you stick with v2.5 if its important to you

soundbit

Thank you very much for your answer, but i have tow computers an in the one i have a new installation of MB 3.0.5995 and the problem is the same, and this poeblem makes very dificult to navigate, i don't understand why it takes 2 steps back, maiby i do somthing wrong with the settings.
please help
thank you in advance

soundbit

i was configurating MB: skin: Moonshine (maybe inportant to know what for skin)
main pannel= Artist / grouping= sort album artist
doble click to some group
album pannel= albums
sorting= year/album artist/ album
grouping= no grouping
doble click to some album
album and title
sorting=nothing
thank you for help