Author Topic: Returning problem  (Read 1991 times)

Mr. Trev

Just got a new laptop, and did a fresh install of MB3. For some strange reason my trackpad is scrolling slowly, and MB won't save artwork as embedded. I've had both of these problems before, and were fixed with subsequent updates. Not sure why a clean install would bring these back.

I'm running Win 10 now with the latest MB updates

Steven

• Administrator
i dont recall doing any fixes for embedded artwork. In likeyhood you dont have write permissions on your music files
the trackpad should be configurable in windows

Mr. Trev

I'll try to find the old posts and see what info I can gather from them, but in the mean time, I'll try doing another clean install.
What would be the best way to migrate MB from another computer anyways. I see there is a backup library option. Should I use that?

Mr. Trev

Don't know what the deal with the track pad is. Scrolling through the artist thumbnails is quick, but the album cover view is way slow.

The embedded artwork issue seemed to have cleared itself up with a reinstall

Steven

• Administrator
let me know if you will run a debug version for the trackpad issue

Mr. Trev

Sure. I'll give it a go.

As it sits right now, I only have issues if I use the album cover or artist display. The scroll wheel for my mouse also works fine, just the trackpad that has problems

Steven

• Administrator

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ybb0klj6ymxtj66/MusicBeeDebugScroll.zip
unzip into the folder MB is installed

scroll the artwork panel using the trackpad only, then open the error log (help/support/view error log) and send me the new entries at the end of the log
I suggest you replace this debug version of musicbee.exe afterwards