Author Topic: Recently added music labelling/sorting  (Read 4458 times)

LordFigTree

I just built a new PC and reinstalled MusicBee, but it has changed a lot since the setup i had on my old pc (which i last used a few days ago).

I used to have 'Recently Added' under the 'Music' selection on the left side under library view, so when i added new music into my main music folder on my HDD it'd appear in that label for a week so i could easily identify it to edit/listen to quickly, i can't figure out how to have that there anymore, i thought 'Inbox' was a similar thing but nothing appeared in it when i added the music to the main folder, i later read that it has to be dragged across into it or something.

I tried to make a tab up the top that only displayed recently added music within the last 7 days, which worked, but i wanted to organise it differently, but when i changed it, it'd change for the main music tab too, can i make tabs sort music independently?

AvikB

Follow this steps to get Recently Added list back.

first create an auto playlist.

then right click on the playlist and select edit playlist, and make changes as shown below.

if you want you can modify the time limit of older files shown there, in these case i have 2 weeks selected.

and you are done.