Author Topic: jump-to-track behavior when full screen application is running  (Read 2483 times)

hpDXc4d7

I saw in the changelog that you have this:
Code
- new "jump to track" popup for finding and playing a track - the popup is activated by hotkey eg. set as a global hotkey, you could active the jumplist from another app to play a particular song next
And this:
Code
- new disabling of track popup notifications when other apps are detected running in full-screen mode

So since you have jump-to-track already in there, and since you already have detection in place for full-screen mode, I'm wondering if you would be able to implement the most awesomest feature I've ever wanted in a music player ever: have the jump-to-track behave differently when a program is running in full screen. Instead of popping up a window that steals the active state, have it all hidden and when a user presses the global hotkey, it simply tracks keyboard input and operates normally until "Enter" is pressed or something.

That would be so especially useful in full-screen games. I actually keep a copy of Winamp 2 laying around because its jump-to-track popup has similar behavior (it's not hidden, but the popup doesn't cause full screen applications to exit full screen).