Author Topic: What to do if no one is offering help  (Read 2460 times)

movebetter

Hi, i have been using MB for several years and now have a problem that unless solved will force me to find another player and the help i am getting here is sporadic and untimely. is there anything i can do?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
You do know that everyone here including Steven is a volunteer doing this in their spare time, right?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

phred

• Global Moderator
If you're not getting the help you'd like, it's probably because no one has the answer.  There are good number of knowledgeable regulars who frequent the forum and if they're not responding, there's nothing you can do about it.  No one is forcing you to use MB so maybe you should move to another player.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

movebetter

i love MB. looked at some others in desperation and they dont compare

BeeBeeKing

I would suggest posting explicit jpg's of the problem in the thread outlining the problem, not dropbox links to word documents, which I for one would not open.

movebetter

Thanks BeeBeeKing i did't realize that was a problem. Can you direct me to instructions on how to post a picture? thanks

theta_wave

Thanks BeeBeeKing i did't realize that was a problem. Can you direct me to instructions on how to post a picture? thanks
I like using imgbox.com. 

1) Just drag and drop your screenshot(s)

2) Choose "family safe" and "resize 350x350" (don't select the resolution that contains "box") and upload

3) Copy and paste the generated "bbcode for forums" here.