Author Topic: Find more from...  (Read 1615 times)

so_la_la

I wish there was some function simply to find more from this artist/album/genre/year etc.
The right click context menu of the library pane only seems to provide an option to play tracks right away.
But what I really want to do is taking a deeper look into my library.
I think once you found more from what you was looking for you could easily add them to the playlist anyway.
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
This is already available.  Use the Search... menu at the bottom of the context menu.  It will always have artist, album, and similar.  Depending on what column you click on, it may also have that column to search by.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

so_la_la

True I saw this and this is what I was looking for.
Maybe the context menu is slightly inconsistent?
What if there was a command "more play options" for "more" and a command "more library options" for "search" and then there was "more edit options" for the rest?

EDIT after switching the language I discovered that English has "Play more" German only has "More".
Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:12:35 PM by so_la_la
Music Bee 3; EAC; MP3Tag; Music on Synology NAS 115; Logitech Media Server on RPI 3; RPI 2 with Hifiberry; Poweramp for Android/Lineage