Author Topic: TM Requests  (Read 68857 times)

redwing

the switching only is active while the track plays.

It won't be useful without having control over it.

Also I would be ok to add another command to stop/start all autoclick timers.

You mean add one more button? Then what should the original button do when autoclick is set?
That's why I requested that it should toggle to on and off when autoclick is set. If it's not set, it can run the listed commands one by one upon clicking.

also re: the scrollbar, i think your embeded rdio style needs some tweaking for the overall width of the tracks list eg. if you make the compact player narrower then the scrollbar cuts into the track time field (the scrollbar is placed to the right edge of the overall width of the tracks list element)

Yes, I noticed that. Will make adjustments to most of my skins.

redwing

Thanks! Now the scrollbar is no longer visible.

Also confirm the following issue is fixed:

One problem with Now Playing List panel is it colors only last digit for track# for mouseOverFg.

As you can see 817 is still colored "200,200,200" whereas the rest is correctly colored "255,255,255".

Steven

• Administrator
this will cause the autohide panels to toggle every 20 secs

Did more tests, and there are some issues that need to be addressed.

1. If it's included in the code, it gets turned on when the TM starts without having to click on it.
2. There's no way to stop the auto-changing unless closing the view.
3. Even if it would be possible to start and stop it, it would be hard to know which state it is on especially with a long interval.

For #1, It shouldn't get turned on when TM starts and only get turned on with a click. Maybe separating this into a new onClick command (AutoSwitch) would work better.
For #2, It should toggle to on and off upon clicking on it.
For #3, visibleTrigger="AutoSwitchOn" and "AutSwitchOff" are needed to indicate the status of the button or text.
For the next update I have made the following changes:
1. autoSwitch="command1;command2;etc" autoSwitchInterval="20000" - on clicking the text/button, the commands are invoked automatically in sequence where autoSwitchInterval is the milliseconds gap
2. visibleTrigger="AutoSwitchOn" and "AutoSwitchOff" is also supported but the trigger is global so that means its only useful if you have one autoSwitch element
3. and a new command: StopAutoSwitch

this is how it could look:
Code
	<element type="Text" xAnchor="Panel.5" x="0" yAnchor="#Cover.Bottom" y="140" widthDock="#Cover.Right" width="0" align="center" font="Segoe UI" style="Regular" size="8" fg="220,220,220" autoSwitch="OpenAutoHidePanel:#NowPlayingListPanel;OpenAutoHidePanel:#ArtistInfoPanel" autoSwitchInterval="2000" visibleTrigger="AutoSwitchOff" >Start</element>
<element type="Text"  xAnchor="Panel.5" x="0" yAnchor="#Cover.Bottom" y="140" widthDock="#Cover.Right" width="0" align="center" font="Segoe UI" style="Regular" size="8" fg="220,220,220" onClick="StopAutoSwitch" visibleTrigger="AutoSwitchOn" >Off</element>

the following from yesterday's version is still supported:
onClick="command1;command2;etc"  - in this case the user clicking the same text/button will toggle between the auto-hide panels in sequence
Code
	<element type="Text" xAnchor="Panel.5" x="0" yAnchor="#Cover.Bottom" y="140" widthDock="#Cover.Right" width="0" align="center" font="Segoe UI" style="Regular" size="8" fg="220,220,220"onClick="OpenAutoHidePanel:#NowPlayingListPanel;OpenAutoHidePanel:#ArtistInfoPanel">Next</element>

Steven

• Administrator
Does anyone have views on the theater mode visualiser? Looking at it now, i dont really like it but wondering if others feel the same

Do you mean spectrum visualizer? Compact View shows it at the bottom.
It would be great if it could look like the one in the main player (that can be added from panel arrangement dialog).
Also wave bar in TM can't show inner color.
as redwing said but would like to have the centered frequencies view for the spectrum
for the next update, the spectrum visualiser is now centered and displayed more like the main player visualiser

Steven

• Administrator
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip

i will probably also look at the wavebar but there is more to it than i first thought

redwing

Steven

• Administrator

now has support for fg2 on the sound graph
Code
<element type="SoundGraph" x="30"  yAnchor="Panel.Bottom" y="-70" widthDock="X:#Position.Left" width="0" height="45" fg="255,230,230,230" fg2="255,255,255,255" bg="8,250,250,250" ></element>

and also fixes a debugging code bug with the last update that causes the right side of the first line of a track list to not show
Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 10:30:08 PM by Steven

redwing

now has support for fg2 on the sound graph
Code
<element type="SoundGraph" x="30"  yAnchor="Panel.Bottom" y="-70" widthDock="X:#Position.Left" width="0" height="45" fg="255,230,230,230" fg2="255,255,255,255" bg="8,250,250,250" ></element>

There are some issues with this:

- Exiting from full screen mode or resizing the window removes inner colors from the wave bar.

- Can't use alpha channel for fg & fg2 because it paints over bg colors.

Code
bg="50,255,255,255" fg="100,255,85,0" fg2="230,255,85,0"
where the left part is it's properly painted and the right part shows the bg colors. Restarted the paused track from the middle, and it shows mixed colors of fg & bg. If I use solid colors without alpha channel for fg & fg2, then it works fine. But then it completely covers background image like artist picture.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
Tested with your skin. When multi-line is enabled, the algorithm is a little crude so if a field can be done on a single line (such as Artist) then you should get a more optimal result.
I will make the update available later today
Testing some with the variable font size, only problem I can find is if artist or track title is only one word.
Appears that scaling algorithm isn't applied and max font size only is used.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Steven

• Administrator

- Exiting from full screen mode or resizing the window removes inner colors from the wave bar.

those are fixed for the next plugin update

Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 08:59:23 PM by Steven

Steven

• Administrator
Testing some with the variable font size, only problem I can find is if artist or track title is only one word.
yes i believe that would be the case when using multi-line. I will see if anything reasonable can be done

Steven

• Administrator
yes i believe that would be the case when using multi-line. I will see if anything reasonable can be done

MB will reduce the font size but such that it fits to one line. I know thats not ideal

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
MB will reduce the font size but such that it fits to one line. I know thats not ideal
Actually, it seems to be working well  :)
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

redwing

those are fixed for the next plugin update

Both issues are fixed, thanks!