Author Topic: TM Requests  (Read 68854 times)

redwing

Can you support scroll bar for "album tracks" panel and "now playing list" panel?

Currently to navigate to previous/next page of the list, you have to click on (play) a top/bottom track.

redwing

these are done apart from the "PlayPreviousAlbum" and "PlayNextAlbum" commands - they can be included but wont function until v3.1

Just tested the two new commands but they don't seem to work with v3.1.

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

PlayNextAlbum is now working fine.

But PlayPreviousAlbum doesn't work. If I click on it, playback stops and nothing happens.

Steven

• Administrator
thats fixed for the next patch update

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
Could we please have a setting to automatically adjust the font size to fit the text to a given area.
Maybe like this example:
Code
<element type="Field" name="NowPlayAr" xAnchor="#postoverlay.Left" x="5" yAnchor="#postoverlay.15" y="0" widthDock="x:#postoverlay.Right" width="-5" font="Headline One" style="Bold" align="center" size="0" fg="0,0,0" >
    <child id="Artist" ></child>
  </element>
setting font size to 0 would make the the font adjust to use the largest possible size so the artist name fits in the space, rather then being truncated.

Or like this:
Code
<element type="Field" name="NowPlayTr" xAnchor="#postoverlay.Left" x="5" yAnchor="#postoverlay.89" y="0" widthDock="x:#postoverlay.Right" width="-5" font="Headline One" style="Regular" align="Dynamic" size="36" fg="0,0,0" >
    <child id="Title" ></child>
  </element>
setting the align attribute to Dynamic would keep the font at 36pt unless the title was to long, then it would be adjusted to fit the available space.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

redwing

Can you support scroll bar for "album tracks" panel and "now playing list" panel?

Currently to navigate to previous/next page of the list, you have to click on (play) a top/bottom track.

Bump.

redwing

Would it be possible to support a sequential execution of onclick events?
Rdio Style view has three views that can be switched by OpenAutoHidePanel onclick command.
XBox Music Style 2 view has six overlays with OpenAutoHidePanel onclick command for each.
Then if there's another onclick command that defines a sequence and interval, they can be changed automatically.
So it would list:
- target onclick commands in order that were already set in the code
- choose random or sequential order
- interval by minutes or a specific number of played tracks.

Steven

• Administrator
i will look at the TM requests in the next couple of weeks i think

Steven

• Administrator

scrollbar (to the left of the tracks as i felt it worked better with the various skins) and mouse wheel now supported:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip

Steven

• Administrator
Could we please have a setting to automatically adjust the font size to fit the text to a given area.
setting the align attribute to Dynamic would keep the font at 36pt unless the title was to long, then it would be adjusted to fit the available space.
do you still want this?

redwing

scrollbar (to the left of the tracks as i felt it worked better with the various skins) and mouse wheel now supported:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_1/MusicBee31_Patched.zip

Thanks! It's working well with "album tracks" panel. But "now playing list" panel only shows scroll bar that can't be dragged. Mouse scroll doesn't work either. Try with Compact View (https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=18757.0) (click on album name to show now playing list).

Steven

• Administrator