Author Topic: Mini-Lyrics Support  (Read 28283 times)

Steven

• Administrator
***** This plugin is redundant now - Crinsoft (the makers of minilyrics) have a plugin that integrates with musicbee ******
- just install the latest minilyrics program from http://www.crintsoft.com/dl.htm

you need to have the mini-lyrics application already installed
http://www.crintsoft.com/dl.htm

and requires MusicBee 1.2.3908+

copy this zip file to where MusicBee is installed and unzip:

you should have:
c:\program files\musicbee\MLPlugin.ini
c:\program files\musicbee\Plugins\gen_MiniLyrics.dll

then edit MLPlugin.ini and change it to point to where mini-lyrics is installed. You just need to start MB and it will detect the 2 files and automatically invoke/interact with mini-lyrics.
You can hide/show mini-lyrics by right clicking the Now Playing panel in the right sidebar and toggling 'Show Mini-Lyrics'
Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 02:50:44 AM by Steven

Tschako

Good it gone but its not freeware ... pity ...  ;)

on/off button in Musicbee ?

Steven

• Administrator
You can hide/show mini-lyrics by right clicking the Now Playing panel in the right sidebar and toggling 'Show Mini-Lyrics'

jackuars

account4me2

then edit MLPlugin.ini and change it to point to where mini-lyrics is installed.

Just a hint for Windows 7 (and Vista?) users:
--the above point is very important - by default, MiniLyrics is installed in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Minilyrics\" NOT "C:\Program Files\Minilyrics\"
----if you don't change that in MLPlugin.ini, you'll get the error: "Can't find MiniLyrics.dll, Please reinstall MiniLyrics!"

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
Works great, thanks a lot  :)
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here

Havokdan

Minilyrics 7.1 beta out, Musicbee dont working in this version. :(

Steven

• Administrator
the mini-lyrics developer replied to me and said he will add support for musicbee, although he didnt give a timeframe or an indication to what extent the support will be

ma_t14

the mini-lyrics developer replied to me and said he will add support for musicbee, although he didnt give a timeframe or an indication to what extent the support will be

I guess my nagging emails helped after all  ;D

sierena

Thank you! this is like a dream came true.

then edit MLPlugin.ini and change it to point to where mini-lyrics is installed.

Just a hint for Windows 7 (and Vista?) users:
--the above point is very important - by default, MiniLyrics is installed in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Minilyrics\" NOT "C:\Program Files\Minilyrics\"
----if you don't change that in MLPlugin.ini, you'll get the error: "Can't find MiniLyrics.dll, Please reinstall MiniLyrics!"

Thank you so much! I actually re-installed minilyrics few times because of this message.. not knowing I have to change the path.

Tapar

I know the plugin is redundant but I have a old version of minilyrics that does not support musicbee.
Could you please reupload the plugins? The links are dead.

Steven

• Administrator