Author Topic: FlatUI Dark/Black/Light V3 Skin V1.0.10  (Read 15636 times)

TerrorFlatRider

The Skins are optimized so everyone can change the main colors. It's very simple.
You need a Code Editor like Notepad++ or Notepad.
Open the XML File and on top you will find the variables section
Just change Color="149,33,177" and DarkColor="100,10,100" values in every RGB color you prefer.
FlatUI Dark Skin

FlatUI Black Skin

FlatUI Light Skin

Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:23:34 PM by TerrorFlatRider

joejoe

TerrorFlatRider

Versions 1.0.9 of FlatUI Skins is out with 7 New Colours!!! (Red, Green ,Blue, Purple, Orange, Teal, Pink)

Bates

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this theme, I was expecting for something like this. I just have a slight glitch with the popup, would it be possible to fix it without too much trouble?
Screen: http://imgur.com/a/o5NQ1

I would really appreciate.

mgetty

It seems to be. See also https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=21495.0
It doesn't happen with any of the skins I tried except FlatUI (MusicBee 3, Midnight (Blue), Gunmetal (Dark-Fine Tuned), Thistle (Pastels)).

I also noticed that with other skins, the player controls only appear when the mouse is over the popup. With the FlatUI skins, the controls are initially hidden until you mouse over the popup, and then they're stuck on -- even after you close and open the popup again. This happens independently of the text overlapping but you can see the play/pause icons are also overlapping here:

I would have to guess both behaviors are part of the same issue.

TerrorFlatRider

It seems to be. See also https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=21495.0 It doesn't happen with any of the skins I tried except FlatUI (MusicBee 3, Midnight (Blue), Gunmetal (Dark-Fine Tuned), Thistle (Pastels)). I also noticed that with other skins, the player controls only appear when the mouse is over the popup. With the FlatUI skins, the controls are initially hidden until you mouse over the popup, and then they're stuck on -- even after you close and open the popup again. This happens independently of the text overlapping but you can see the play/pause icons are also overlapping here: I would have to guess both behaviors are part of the same issue.
Thanks for the report. I 'm aware of the issue but I can't identify the problem in the code... I will try to fix it.

redwing

Just looked at your code. Try moving NowPlayingPopup.Border & NowPlayingPopup.Body elements to the end of the code. Probably they have some conflicts with other elements at their current position.

Steven

• Administrator
Also check you are not inappropriately using an alpha value on the background or text attributes

TerrorFlatRider

Just looked at your code. Try moving NowPlayingPopup.Border & NowPlayingPopup.Body elements to the end of the code. Probably they have some conflicts with other elements at their current position.
Soooo that's it! Huge Thanks!!! I have tried a lot with no result and this tip fixed! I have no words!!!

redwing

No problem. That happens to other elements as well. If something weird occurs, try changing elements' order first.

TerrorFlatRider

New update guys!

1.0.10 - Now Playing PopUp overlap issue fixed!

Thanks to @redwing for the tip!
Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 02:36:32 PM by TerrorFlatRider