Author Topic: Now Playing wishes....  (Read 2699 times)

Maleko12

-I play an album that's not in the library in the "Now Playing" playlist
-After finishing, I remove the entire album
-Go to Windows Explorer to remove the folder the album is in
-Try to delete, but Windows says that it's being used in another program
-Close MB
-Attempt to remove the folder, and successfully goes to the Recycle Bin.

First wish: When one removes all of the tracks in the "Now Playing" playlist, can there be an option to not display the confirmation each time one does this?
Second wish: When one removes all of the tracks in the "Now Playing" playlist, can MB clear all of the info it's storing so one can remove the album from Windows Explorer?

Pretty sure both are intentional behavior, so I'll put it here :D

Steven

• Administrator
1 - i see it does that if viewing the now playing list in the main panel (its ok if in the right sidebar) so i will change to make consistent
2 - i cant do anything about that if you are still playing one of the songs. If you hit the stop button you should be able to delete (if not let me know as that means MB is holding a file open when it shouldnt)

Maleko12

1: Great! Can't wait for the result.
2: I only remove the album after the final track has stopped playing. I think it only happens when I play the tracks from beginning to end without stopping it or skipping forward. Since I want to get the full album experience, I never skip forward. Of course, quickly trying to do it now, I can't get it to happen. I'll assume it happens over a considerable amount of continuous play time (40+?)