Author Topic: Column Browser customizations  (Read 1585 times)

AlexPaterson

Hi everybody, I've been using MusicBee for quite a bit but never found a way to make the column browser act as I would like.
First of all: I use a Decade - Year - Album Artist - Album (Year) column browser configuration, with counts enabled.
What I would like to do is to make the Column browser contextual: If I click on an Album Artist, the Album (Year) column changes context showing all the albums by the selected artist, but this does not happen to the Decade and Year columns.
Besides that, I'd like to order the column content in alphabetical order (which can already be done) and by count number.
Last thing I'd love to do is to change how the count number works: it should always show the number of items in the column set at its right, not just the number of tracks I own.
I know some of MusicBee features are customisable with plugins, does somebody know if one of them can add the aforementioned features ?
Thank you ! :)

rshewmaker

Did you figure this out yet? This feature worked for me up until windows 10. Ever since the update it's caused musicbee to boot extremely slow. I'm toggling through skins to see if that fixes the 'column' issue, but like I said the boot is crazy slow.