Author Topic: Any way to Continue Playback when Switch User Accounts on Windows 10?  (Read 3736 times)

choop

On windows 7 when switching user accounts programs would continue their functions with sound. So you could be playing your music library on your main account and change accounts while you continue listening to music playing from your main account.

On windows 10 when you switch user accounts playback continues but audio is muted. As soon as you log into another account all sound from your main account stops, but when you switch back it will show by increased song play counts that playback continued. Is there any way to unmute the sound when switching accounts on windows 10?

The only solution I have found (which I have not tried yet) is someone recommended using Foobar2000 with the Wasapi plugin. Is there a similar plugin for Musicbee?

Thanks in advance!

boroda

The only solution I have found (which I have not tried yet) is someone recommended using Foobar2000 with the Wasapi plugin. Is there a similar plugin for Musicbee?
i'm not sure what will be mb behavior in wasapi mode in your case, but wasapi is supported natively by mb (go to edit> prefs> player).