Author Topic: MusicBee 3 "Unable to save file, Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow"  (Read 2834 times)

AntidoteYYMBR

I am using the Musicbee 3 beta latest update. I selected an album and edited multiple files. I clicked Search Internet to find the album artwork. I clicked Save and the error pops up for each individual song file saying "Unable to save file, Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow". It also does it if I try to do search for album art on a song by song basis.

Steven

• Administrator
can you PM me a link to a zip of one of the files
Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 08:30:28 AM by Steven

AntidoteYYMBR

Forgive me for not understanding the lingo.. but what link do you need and what zip do you need? Would this be like a file path of where the album is?

phred

• Global Moderator
What Steven wants to do is look at one of the problem music files.  Zip the file and then upload it to a file sharing service such as MediaFire.  Copy the link to the file that the service provides and sent that link to Steven.  Let us know if you still have questions about how to do this.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

AntidoteYYMBR

Yeah I don't really understand how to do that. And also, I just tried to edit a different artist through the normal editing changes (not bulk edit) and got the same error. Should I post screenshots?

phred

• Global Moderator
I think if Steven wanted screenshots he would've asked for them.  If you can't provide a link to one of the problem files, it's not very likely Steven will be able to help.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

AntidoteYYMBR

Ok here is a link to the files
edit:
link removed
Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:37:35 AM by Steven

Steven

• Administrator
thats fixed now (it is corruption in the file tags)
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip

unzip into the folder MB is installed. Note it is now MusicBee.exe

AntidoteYYMBR

Awesome fix! Is there something I need to look out for in the tags going forward?