Download this link for the visualiser zip file:
unzip and copy the files to the MusicBee Plugins folder
you should end up with
when you start MusicBee you should see MilkDrop 2.2 in the list of visualisers
in my own testing, i did have rare cases where the MilkDrop visualiser failed with a "out of memory" error for no apparent reason. You need to restart MusicBee and all should be OK again
Some users may need to update their DirectX 9.0 runtimes:
thank you! I just did what was in this post and milkdrop finally worked! The version from the Musicbee Visualizers page does not work but this did. thank you
Now, to fix the sensitivity...