Author Topic: Information in statusbar on the left side: can it be changed?  (Read 2409 times)

peewee678

Just a simple question: is it possible to change what appears in the statusbar at the left side? At the moment it shows the Artist and Title tags.
Ofcourse I tried to find it myself but it seems to be a static thing or am I missing something here?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Actually, the left side of the status bar shouldn't show anything unless you have a background process running.  That's strange.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
when you have the wavebar displayed in the player panel, the current behavior is to show the playing track in the status bar

peewee678

Thanks Psychoadept but yeah it does if you choose Wave bar instead of Progress bar (I love the Wave bar). In that case it shows the Artist and Title in the status Bar instead of in the Progress Bar.

EDIT: I've got my answer: it's called "Scroll in player as...." (Prefs) although it doesn't scroll in the statusbar (only in the Progress bar).

EDIT 2: It's just now that I'm reading your reply Steven. I just found it out myself but thanks again for your help!
Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:40:56 PM by peewee678

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
when you have the wavebar displayed in the player panel, the current behavior is to show the playing track in the status bar

Musicbee never stops having surprises...  guess I'll get that in the wiki.  :)
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Steven

• Administrator
well i have had a couple of complaints about that and i'm not entirely happy with it either. I havent decided what to do about it, if anything, at least for v3