Author Topic: MusicBee v3.0.5865.39500 (Win6.1), 1 Feb 2016  (Read 3061 times)

azfrankie

MusicBee v3.0.5865.39500 (Win6.1), 1 Feb 2016 11:17:

System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei #=qOQcJH5AATKKLa2Njf3EHo1Dp__JsnwnD6rNSamGzKU8=.#=q6MetJeAG$8qKyvKEpmnQgse$snHgWDvYHU9rEgx1iOg=.#=q3BN4NWtxCIRtFFfPhMQsBA==(BitArray #=qL0p0fbINkRrQ6mit8cWMyg==, Int32 #=q0VtI0wzPN2X0q7WXv$lryg==)
   bei #=qOQcJH5AATKKLa2Njf3EHo1Dp__JsnwnD6rNSamGzKU8=.#=q6MetJeAG$8qKyvKEpmnQgse$snHgWDvYHU9rEgx1iOg=.#=q067gsADIoxKOjUNDkvZvJA==(#=qBcM5n1no0AMiNrAdaCl6DC4F3_NnuptBLd8BmjYBkug= #=qOemyLe03tcK0u7Epf6OJKQ==)
   bei #=qOQcJH5AATKKLa2Njf3EHo1Dp__JsnwnD6rNSamGzKU8=.#=q6MetJeAG$8qKyvKEpmnQgse$snHgWDvYHU9rEgx1iOg=.#=qH_z2nR9_5bgyaL392GmiEQb1G1LQ0APDEnzVeBrnycU=()
   bei #=qOQcJH5AATKKLa2Njf3EHo1Dp__JsnwnD6rNSamGzKU8=.#=qnKfl88LUORUC0g8Bpw6z5ulE9b36hKKuW$dIRIhP0V8=()
   bei #=qI13uCbSp8PZQ1PjqxJRlkmOPvmExN_HIAn_$0gF1erw=.OnLayout(LayoutEventArgs #=qf4HILfMcNej_quGLHXHhpg==)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.PerformLayout(LayoutEventArgs args)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.System.Windows.Forms.Layout.IArrangedElement.PerformLayout(IArrangedElement affectedElement, String affectedProperty)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnResize(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnSizeChanged(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei #=qVGVYognQ9S$CNid76XHJTa39H5ET1qOS1AIQ1f78X50=.WndProc(Message& #=qgu0LM2dSJCv6Cs6b4oWcGA==)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

phred

• Global Moderator
It would be helpful to Steven and to anyone else trying to help you with bug reports, if you listed the steps to reproduce the error.  Posting the error message alone means you'll have to wait for Steven to get around to looking at.  If you include what you were doing when the error occurred, along with a step-by-step,  gives others a chance to offer up suggestions.  I'm referring specifically to this post along with the other one you posted yesterday.  And to all future bug reports.
Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 07:04:28 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
yes if you could indicate what you were doing at the time, that would help eg. it looks like the main panel was being loaded - did you click on the left navigator/ thumb browser/ etc. I think for this one i will need your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)

azfrankie

I think I just started MusicBee and I don't recall doing anything specific. Also I wouldn't know how to share the log file since everything is limited to 2,000 characters. Sorry. I only shared the error code because the program asked me to.

Steven

• Administrator
can you upload the error log file to somewhere eg. mediafire.com or dropbox and then PM me the link

azfrankie

Excuse me Steven, I went back to v2.5 already (so no error log available). After upgrading from v2.4 to v2.5. I noticed that the Auto DJ didn't work anymore and someone suggested trying the beta of v3.0 to solve that problem. I'm actually thinking of going back to v2.4 instead. I hope it won't be as it was with Winamp, when all kinds of faulty upgrades annoyed the following.  Since v2.5 MB does not recognized my library "MP3 Collection" anymore which spans two external hard drives with music files.

Alumni

I'm actually thinking of going back to v2.4 instead. I hope it won't be as it was with Winamp, when all kinds of faulty upgrades annoyed the following.

There is no reason to downgrade, v3.0 is the most stable the program has ever been, I use it on a daily basis.

redwing

Since v2.5 MB does not recognized my library "MP3 Collection" anymore which spans two external hard drives with music files.

You will need to elaborate on that to get any help. If necessary, post screenshots of your library settings and how main panel looks: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=3998
Also check inbox node to see if files are there.