Author Topic: Album Art suddenly changes  (Read 2892 times)

ariasaven

So I have fixed all the tags in my music files. I also have the artwork embedded in each file.

However, there are times when the album art of all the songs in the folder would suddenly change. Like I have different tracks from different albums/artists in a single folder, so that means different artworks for each, right? But then suddenly when I open Music Bee, all the artworks change to just a single artwork. So if TRACK X had this artwork, all the music files in that folder would change to TRACK X's album art.

The original embedded artwork is still in the file though and I can change it via editing. The original artwork and the new artwork are both there. However it is annoying because I manually have to change all the artworks of my music files. This has happened more than once and when it first happened, I deleted the new artwork that suddenly got embedded in the file. But then it happened again. And again.

I'm wondering if there's a setting that I should change. Please help!

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Look in Tags (1) Preferences and make sure that under Album Cover Search Rules, Embedded is first in the list, or even the only item in the list.  Also make sure that Artwork Storage is set to Embedded.

Any other options mean that the artwork will be stored in the folder and used for all files in that folder.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

ariasaven

Look in Tags (1) Preferences and make sure that under Album Cover Search Rules, Embedded is first in the list, or even the only item in the list.  Also make sure that Artwork Storage is set to Embedded.

Any other options mean that the artwork will be stored in the folder and used for all files in that folder.

Thanks for your speedy reply.
My Artwork Storage is already set to Embedded. However, I've found out that Embedded is last in the list under Album Cover Search Rules. I've made it the first. ^^
Anyway, I hope this do the trick. I'll let you know if I still encounter that problem later. Thanks again!