Author Topic: MusicBee 3 Bottom Panel  (Read 3973 times)

ihavnoclue

I was excited to see the release of MusicBee 3, so I installed it, I just have one issue.

Is it no longer possible to have artist information show up in the bottom panel? I like having the Now Playing List and lyrics on the right and all of the song information/Wikipeida/Last.fm plugins on the bottom as shown in this screen shot:

I also just noticed in my screenshow that I have 2 Last.fm Stats tabs, not sure how that happened...

Steven

• Administrator
its now called the "Now Playing" bar and can be chosen using the Panel Layout dialog

ihavnoclue

Thank you!

Is it still possible to have the photos tab there? I can't seem to figure that out either. I saw that the Last..Fm recommendations can now only live in the services pane, which is a little disappointing.

The now playing view in MusicBee 3 is really cool though!

Steven

• Administrator
Thank you!

Is it still possible to have the photos tab there? I can't seem to figure that out either. I saw that the Last..Fm recommendations can now only live in the services pane, which is a little disappointing.

The now playing view in MusicBee 3 is really cool though!
the last.fm recommendations needs a new version of the plugin. See the end of that topic for a download link and the recommendations will appear as a node in the Services section of the left navigator.
The photos will not be included in v3

ihavnoclue

Yeah I found the updated version and was using that. I was just hoping there was a way to put it back on the bottom instead of in the services tab.

Ah great!