Author Topic: Error in Error Log  (Read 2146 times)

tompeto

I'm getting this error in error log:

22-01-2016 17:20:22 - 6.1.7601.65536 - 3.0.5864.37328 - System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: O destino de uma invocação accionou uma excepção. ---> System.NullReferenceException: A referência de objecto não foi definida como uma instância de um objecto.
   em MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.ReceiveNotification(String sourceFileUrl, NotificationType type)
   --- Fim do rastreio da pilha de excepção interna ---
   em System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   em System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   em System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   em MusicBee.Plugin.#=qmrDstvXtoiuLbdtTaR4rv_lSqpVt4C0LrSlM6p8GO9E=()

I think the error happens when rating a song, but I verified that the rating gets written in the file, like it should.
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:29:57 PM by tompeto

Steven

• Administrator
its one of your plugins thats throwing the error

tompeto

I checked the plugins one by one and I think the problem was in the LastFmRecommendations. I updated the plugin and until now no more errors. Thanks.

Steven

• Administrator
last.fm stats and last.fm recommendations need the latest versions as per the instructions in the v3 topic.
Note however that they wont work with v2.5