Author Topic: Zen Hive  (Read 46020 times)

hiccup

About the progress bar and track times not being centered perfectly:
aid there's not much I can do about that.
I don't think I'm the one who mentioned this as I hadn't even noticed it until you just pointed it out.
And, it may indeed be due to my font selection.  I'll have more time to check that out later today.

Ah, my speed reading is below par. I saw you mentioning something about "the progress bar info on top", and I assumed there was something wrong with it.

No need for you to invest more time in this. I checked, and indeed if you select a larger system font in MusicBee, the track position times won't center perfectly anymore.
That's just the consequence of me having been slightly pixel-anal in designing this skin.

hiccup

Re-upped.
The rating stars had wrong coloring when the player was positioned at the top.

phred

• Global Moderator
I don't know if you have control over these elements, but it looks like they could use some fixin'

Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

hiccup

Nope, those icons are not skinnable at the moment.

And you are right about the difficult to read credits. I noticed that before too on several dark skins.
It's currently drawing it's color from a 'disabled' element.

I'll post a request for both....

hiccup

Edit: Thank you! It looks gorgeous, although the bottom player controls looks to me a bit busy.

To be honest, I myself am mostly quite content with it, but the one thing that I feel might be improved a bit is that I find the player panel is taking up a little bit to much vertical space. (I much prefer slim player control panels)
I will see if I can make some changes to accomplish that in the coming week(s), but it will take some meticulous pixel re-ordering.
Any other suggestions/wishes are welcome, I could use and incorporate those for my next (and final) revision.

Leodj

This is Cool I like it , but you need another with Bees on the background ;) although on my PC some frames are from different color like green and White on the right Panel where you see the details from the file and lyrics

hiccup

This is Cool I like it , but you need another with Bees on the background ;) although on my PC some frames are from different color like green and White on the right Panel where you see the details from the file and lyrics

Thnx Leodj.
I have been playing around with some more bees, but the skin became even more buzzzy looking as it is now already.
Could you perhaps post a screenshot showing the parts where you get 'green' and 'white'?

And to be sure, are you using MusicBee v3?
As stated in the start post, this skin is created for MB 3.x, and will probably not work, or result in graphical abnormalities under MB 2.x.

hiccup

Here it Is

As I suspected, you are trying this skin with a current MusicBee v2.x version.
This skin is exclusively designed and maintained for MusicBee v3, which is under development and in beta stage at this moment.

hiccup

I completely redesigned the player control panel, it is now a lot slimmer:

The download link is in the start post.
Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 03:00:48 PM by hiccup

hiccup

Updated.
Gotten rid of the "1px. Windows 10 border" and some other minor tweaks.

(needs MusicBee v3.0.5880 or higher)

hiccup

Updated.
A few new icons, some small fixes, and revised some elements for the most recent v3 release.

hiccup

hiccup

Updated
Some refinements and adjustments for MB 3.1, and the option for displaying a wavebar in the player panel has been added.

The download link is in the start post.

hiccup

updated

(and probably final for MB v3.1)

the download link is in the startpost