Ok, I think I found the winning setup
*Use 64 bits prefix, dotnet48(lmao), mfc40, gdiplus and msxml6
The command should look like this
WINEPREFIX=[whatever place you use as prefix] winetricks -q --force gdiplus msxml6 mfc40 dotnet48
I added "dwmapi" and "windowscodecs" internal wine libraries through winecfg, but idk if it does something.
This setup just works so good lol, I can enter the now playing tab without problems, everything loads and the gui is really fast, something did not happen with wine-mono or the earlier dotnets, althoug wine-mono will get your cpu usage quite low ~5%, the gui wont look as good. With dotnet48 the gui looks like it should and cpu usage is 4%~ playback with slight jumps to 9%~ when changing songs.
Now playing tab hovers around 7~ and jumps to 10~ when changing songs.
Im on garuda linux (arch) with the linux-zen kernel and wine 6.0 with a musicbee only prefix.