I also managed to get MusicBee 3.0.6335 working with Wine 2.16 (Staging) on a KDE neon 5.10 (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS) machine.
I had to install codecs to get the bee play M4A files. I also had to forcibly change the fonts by manually editing the configuration file since the bee kept on throwing error about the selected font not supporting "underline" (which was kinda weird since I used the same font as the one I previously used on my old Windows installation - I'm assuming this is on Wine's end). Other than that, the bee played the music just fine. There were no stutters or the likes. I didn't try things like CD ripper, file converters, equalizers, etc. since I had never used them with my old Windows installation either.
My current issue for now is that unicode letters aren't being displayed properly (Japanese letters and whatnot). I could get the bee to display them just fine with the same font on my old Windows installation file though.
I'm kind of satisfied with this for now, but I'll try to see what I can do with the unicode issue thing in the next few days.
Here's a sneak peek of my desktop (as well as the unicode letters not being displayed properly thingy): https://a.safe.moe/N3Rop.png
Ps. Ignore the CPU temperature.EDIT:
I had to disable "Skin Window Borders" to completely eliminate the issue of the skin suddenly breaking after minimizing the bee for a while.EDIT 2:
Running MusicBee with:
LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine /path/to/MusicBee.exe
seem to have solved the Japanese letters not being displayed properly.