Yes, but we're trying to keep this description to under 30 words.I'm not sure I could explain the above in 30 words, or in a simple chart.
Maybe the words "differences between these versions (or editions)" and either hover for a pop-up or link to a simple chart.
As a native English speaker, maybe you can give it a try?
Ah well, let nobody call me lazy. here's a kick-off to work from:
Most users will want to install the Installer Edition.
Reasons to choose for the Portable Edition:
- When you have no user rights to install MusicBee on the Windows system drive
- When you don't want MusicBee writing any files or folders to your Windows system drive
- When you are using antivirus software that over-aggressively protects the Windows folders
- When you want to install a portable version of MusicBee besides the version already installed on your system drive. Be warned, only do this when you are fully aware of possible risks on the integrity of your MusicBee library.
- When you want to have MusicBee running from a USB drive, and so also being able to take it with you and use it on other Windows computers