Author Topic: [WEBSITE v2] MusicBee website and forum redesign  (Read 570109 times)

hiccup

AvikB

AvikB

@hiccup, btw how is the edgy fonts? I fixed the ones i found, there might be others i missed. Let me know if you found any.

hiccup

In dark theme the post # is very difficult to distinguish.
Also, the font size for that number is very large. Considering it's rather low relevance, I feel it could be a lot smaller not to draw this much attention.

And, when previewing a post before posing, the preview text is black on dark-grey:

hiccup

@hiccup, btw how is the edgy fonts? I fixed the ones i found, there might be others i missed. Let me know if you found any.

It is becoming great!
I am really glad you are still open to make adjustments for this, the forum is becoming more and more pleasurable on the eyes.

B.t.w. the topmost caption bar sliding & hiding when you scroll down the page is also very nice and sophisticated!

hiccup

Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 10:55:34 AM by hiccup

hiccup

Alumni

Such a refreshing change to see the new forum and website, great job AvikB and everyone else involved!

hiccup

These icons have different colors.
Do they serve a purpose, or is it just for alternating sake?
(if the latter, I would prefer the same icon color for all)

hiccup

WimYogya

I made the requested screenshot (a snipping pic in fact) but do not know how to attach it. I can only find an option to add the URL of an image...
Please assist...
Wim
WimYogya
retired Dutchman (1944) in Yogyakarta, Indonesia

AvikB

In dark theme the post # is very difficult to distinguish. Also, the font size for that number is very large. Considering it's rather low relevance, I feel it could be a lot smaller not to draw this much attention.
And, when previewing a post before posing, the preview text is black on dark-grey:

Fixed for the next update

It is becoming great! I am really glad you are still open to make adjustments for this, the forum is becoming more and more pleasurable on the eyes. B.t.w. the topmost caption bar sliding & hiding when you scroll down the page is also very nice and sophisticated!
:)

edit: another one:

are those bad? they look fine.... edgy to me.

AvikB