I have some new observations.
(and perhaps one or two I mentioned before, so then forgive me please)
This could be a personal preference, but I would like it if it would be possible to have some more relevant information on the screen at the same time, without the need for much scrolling.
We can't expect the massive amount of context MusicBee itself is able to show on one screen at once, but we might try to go a little bit in that direction?
Some possible items that might help to accomplish that (if you agree with the basic idea of course)
From the first screenshot,
- perhaps 1, 2 and 3 could be made thinner?
- if icon 4 would be a little bit smaller, perhaps that could effect the hight too?
From the same screenshot,
- at 4 it now only shows post counts, on the current forum it also shows topic counts.
- 5, and a few others are misaligned, but that's probably because you were working on that and had some issues
From the second screenshot:
- 6 is very high and massive, could also have to do with the extremely large font for 11
Then about the order of the number items.
This will also be personal, but I would like the most interesting/most viewed items on top.
My preferred order here would then be: