new update, a lots of fixes and new features:
you can view the commit here, a lots of new line of codes https://github.com/Avik-B/mb_web/commit/271c5d90cd0d9760719a36b385d098c1d0cd5e1c
1. with this update addon can be searched by author name. (author: whatever author name)
2. fix a bug while submitting addon link and image tags are getting
omitted in read me markdown.
3. added a way to provide custom callback function via json obj
4. fixed bugs in ajax navigation script while click event won't register
for ajax loaded buttons.
5. Better addon rating handling with new custom function callback.
6. addon lists, pagination are now wrapped around a function for easy
7. Code optimization for generating addon lists and other.
8. minor and some major bug fixes which i can't remeber
with this update addon page is now 95% complete, there are some minor styling change will be done in future updates, as well as bug fixes and code optimization.
to test out the new search by author name feature, go to the addon page and in the searchbox type "author:avikb" the author:
part is required.
one of the issue with this search is that you have to provide full username, you can't search by "author:avik" or "author:avikfwsfswf", although you can search by "author: a vi k b" and it will work. I will try to fix this issue in next update probably.