Author Topic: Windows 10 Multiple Monitors/Taskbars  (Read 3801 times)

Silvaire

Hi, using latest version -- 2.5.5721.

When using Windows 10 and two monitors, Windows has a feature to have taskbars on both monitors.  Furthermore, you can elect to have programs only show up in the taskbar where they reside.  When MusicBee resides in the tray and I right click on it and select "restore main window" the behavior works as expected and restores the window on the secondary monitor with a new entry in the secondary taskbar.

However, when I use the keyboard shortcut that achieves the same purpose "View:  Application Minimise/Restore" it does not -- it will result in the taskbar entry being made on the primary monitor while the window is on the secondary monitor.

Thanks.

listeningtobuzzes

I'm having the same problem. Using Displayfusion 7.3.1 to manage two monitors, Windows 10 Pro x64.

I'm also running into problems trying to maximize the window on the second monitor. Every time I click the maximize button when the player is on the second monitor, it switches to the primary monitor. I can't resize the main player either on the second monitor.