Author Topic: Skin- and visual errors related to, and skinning requests for MusicBee v3  (Read 291657 times)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
When the "narrow scrollbars" setting is enabled in preferences, the size of the scrollbar in the "Panels Configuration" is way different compared to the rest.
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

hiccup

When there is a 'normal' audio track listed in the Playing Tracks panel, but it is unavailable because it was e.g. deleted from the drive, there will be an exclamation mark beside it explaining the problem.

But when the same happens for a podcast episode, there is no exclamation mark but the text is displayed in a different (disabled) colour.
I think it would be better if the behaviour with podcasts was the same as for normal tracks.
Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 04:54:45 PM by hiccup

hiccup

The LastFmButton can be hidden these days, but there is no "replacementElement id" in the skin.xml for it.
I added it myself, but that doesn't seem to work.

So I am guessing the skincreator needs to be updated to recognise it?

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
The LastFmButton can be hidden these days, but there is no "replacementElement id" in the skin.xml for it.
I added it myself, but that doesn't seem to work.

So I am guessing the skincreator needs to be updated to recognise it?

Refer here: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=35473.msg193997
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
3.5.8246 P

In the virtual tag template editor, whenever I click on the composer tag under the field selector:
MusicBee displays the header menu of whatever tab I had accessed the editor from.

Edit: Actually, it doesn't always happen. You have to be playing a song for this to occur - that's important to reproducing this.
Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 01:42:03 PM by Mayibongwe

Steven

• Administrator

T010

I found the following unskinnable graphical elements (plus one visual error), for which I'd like to have the ability to use custom images for each:

Steven

• Administrator
the spacing is intentional to give the two nodes their own space but it doesnt make as much sense for that as when done originally and i will change it to even spacing with the other nodes

T010

Visual bug: MB doesn't respect the PlayerInfoCentered=false setting when ProgressBar is set to Do Not Display

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
@T010

Regarding the 'playlist' image, you can override that using UnknownAlbumIcon.

For 'star ratings', you want to change the image of those stars...to what, if you don't mind my asking?

T010

@T010

Regarding the 'playlist' image, you can override that using UnknownAlbumIcon.

For 'star ratings', you want to change the image of those stars...to what, if you don't mind my asking?

Thank you, UnknownAlbumIcon works fine.

The ability to change the star graphics is the least urgent/important for me, but would be nice regardless. I was thinking of having outlined stars for the Lowlight state

T010

Small "Banned" icon in tracks list can not seem to be skinned by custom image: (the larger one in Player Controls panel can be skinned)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
If you have a long vertical list of options in a tool menu, you get these white-coloured scroll buttons pointed out in red below.
Not a biggie, but it would be great if we can get them skinned too.

The small black arrow can follow his green buddies marked in yellow.
The white piece can follow the green shade marked in purple.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
This one is specific to skins that have the scroll button hidden.
In the preview section of the template editor, when a field column has been moved all the way to the far-right, a solid square pops out.
Not a biggie either, but it would also be nice if that square could follow the background colour of the scrollbar.

Steven

• Administrator
The small black arrow can follow his green buddies marked in yellow.
The white piece can follow the green shade marked in purple.
I have looked but cant find any way to override the colours for that bar