Author Topic: Help with autoplaylist  (Read 2927 times)

Havokdan

Good morning, I wonder how do I create a autoplaylist with the following characteristics:

The 25 most played songs of the past week, month, three months and six months (4 autplaylists), sorted from most to least played played the 25.

Since already let my thanks.

Zak

• Global Moderator
Creating an auto-playlist with these settings should work:

Change the date range for the other three lists.

When you're viewing the playlist, right-click a column heading and select Set Displayed Fields...:

In the screen that appears you can add the column Play Count and sort by that to list them in order.
Bee excellent to each other...

Havokdan

Creating an auto-playlist with these settings should work:

Change the date range for the other three lists.

When you're viewing the playlist, right-click a column heading and select Set Displayed Fields...:

In the screen that appears you can add the column Play Count and sort by that to list them in order.

Thank you, I will make an attempt here.

Havokdan

Only one question that arose as I tried to create such a list, with its indications would create a list of the 25 most played the past that have been played? Because I created as indicated by you in this image, it seems that's what happened, what I wanted was the most played of the indicated period (7 days, month, three months, six months), ignoring the play count that was out of this period.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Unfortunately, there's no way to link play count to date played. 
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)