Author Topic: Add-on Manager  (Read 76280 times)

boroda

@Mr. Trev
try to manually change "<runtime/>" to:

<runtime>
        <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="System.Net.Http.Primitives" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral" />
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.2.29.0" newVersion="2.2.29.0" />
            </dependentAssembly>
        </assemblyBinding>
    </runtime>

in file "C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Config\machine.config"

boroda

reloading repository no longer updates existing files that have had changes made to them.
Items have to be deleted and then re-added and then repository updated to make a change.
not sure if i unerstood you correctly, but new behavior is:

file are uploaded in any case as previously, but downloaded to temp folder files overwrite existing installed files only if their modification date-time is more than modication date-time of existing installed files. also modification date-time of whole uploaded customization should be more than modification date-time of installed customization.

also, what is maximum best or preferred size for screenshots please.  :)
there is no recommended size unlike icon, screenshots are resizied automatically. i think its better to maximize main plugin window to enlage screenshots.

Mr. Trev

@Mr. Trev
try to manually change "<runtime/>" to:

<runtime>
        <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="System.Net.Http.Primitives" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral" />
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.2.29.0" newVersion="2.2.29.0" />
            </dependentAssembly>
        </assemblyBinding>
    </runtime>

in file "C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Config\machine.config"

That did the trick. Thanks

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8878 P
reloading repository no longer updates existing files that have had changes made to them.
Items have to be deleted and then re-added and then repository updated to make a change.
not sure if i unerstood you correctly, but new behavior is:

file are uploaded in any case as previously, but downloaded to temp folder files overwrite existing installed files only if their modification date-time is more than modication date-time of existing installed files. also modification date-time of whole uploaded customization should be more than modification date-time of installed customization.

With Update 2015-08-03-2
>Developer Tools
>Edit skin eg. add screenshot
>Upload repository
>Close Developer Tools
>Add-on manager shows updated changes to skin profile

With Update 2015-08-03-4, above process doesn't work.
To get skin profile to update
>Developer Tools
>Delete skin you want to change
>Upload repository
>Close Developer Tools and wait for add-on manager to update
>Developer Tools
>Add skin back in with updated information
>Upload repository
>Close Developer Tools
>Add-on manager shows new skin profile with updated information
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

boroda

are you sure that you MANUALLY changed customization modification date in developer tools?

Bee-liever

are you sure that you MANUALLY changed customization modification date in developer tools?

Yes.
But it can only be done once a day.
If you make a mistake, or decide to add a second screenshot, you can't edit the file in the repository immediately without deleting the file and starting over or waiting till the next day.

boroda

i would recommend to set tomorrow date in this case

boroda

New beta released:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0dpa5kw363b9kl3/mb_AddonManager_2015-08-03-5.zip

• Support for icons & theater modes is added
Upgrade instructions for developers:
  • Close mb
  • Rename folder 'My documents\MusicBee Add-on Manager' to 'My documents\MusicBee Add-on Manager2'
  • Start mb, open developer tools
  • Create local repository. Don't register online repository!
  • Close mb
  • Move all folders/files from 'My documents\MusicBee Add-on Manager2' to 'My documents\MusicBee Add-on Manager'
  • Delete empty folder 'My documents\MusicBee Add-on Manager2'
  • Start mb
Note:
For visualization (which should be uploaded as regular plugins), icons, theater modes and sometimes for regular plugins you will need non-flat hierarchical folder/file structure. To do this just create in your source folder necessary subfolders, place required files in these subfolders and shorten base path to source folder for every file, e.g. if you want to install 'MySkin.xml' from 'SomeSourceFolder' to 'MusucBee\Skins\My Skins\' folder instead of 'MusicBee\Skins\', create 'My Skins' subfolder in 'SomeSourceFolder', place 'MySkin.xml' into 'SomeSourceFolder\My Skins' and define base path for 'MySkin.xml' as 'SomeSourceFolder'. See folder/file structure below for Additional Tagging and Reporting Tools plugin as an example:

Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:40:09 PM by boroda74

Bee-liever

i would recommend to set tomorrow date in this case

OK

Mr. Trev

Maybe since I'm asking this question means I shouldn't be doing it, but how do you open developers tools? I don't have that gear icon anymore

boroda

Create empty file 'DevMode.txt' in 'Plugins' folder.

boroda

Last beta is considered to be a release candidate and will be 1st public release if no bugs are found. 1st page of this topic is updated.

PLEASE HOST YOUR AND ABANDONED CUSTOMIZATIONS! THIS PLUGIN IS USELESS WITHOUT UPLOADERS.

boroda

Release Candidate 2, version 4.0.5695, 2015-03-05, only for MusicBee 2.4 or later
Binary

• Some bugfixes
  • Now its possible to use common keys (such as space or enter) assigned as hotkey in MusicBee as regular keys in plugin dialogs

de.cayed

Every time I try to use the add-on manager I get this error message:

MusicBee v2.5.5690.35849 (Win6.1), 6 Aug 2015 22:34:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net.Http.Primitives, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Net.Http.Primitives, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
   at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess(Task task)
   at Google.Apis.Auth.OAuth2.GoogleWebAuthorizationBroker.<AuthorizeAsync>d__1.MoveNext()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

hamma

Same here:

MusicBee v2.5.5690.35849 (Win6.2), 7 Aug 2015 7:57:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei oder Assembly "System.Net.Http.Primitives, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
Dateiname: "System.Net.Http.Primitives, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"
   bei Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   bei Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess(Task task)
   bei Google.Apis.Auth.OAuth2.GoogleWebAuthorizationBroker.<AuthorizeAsync>d__1.MoveNext()

WRN: Protokollierung der Assemblybindung ist AUS.
Sie können die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler aktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) auf 1 festlegen.
Hinweis: Die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler führt zu einer gewissen Leistungseinbuße.
Sie können dieses Feature deaktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] entfernen.