Author Topic: Link System & MusicBee Volume Levels  (Read 20993 times)

Nobo-sama

I don't recall ever using this plugin. Or if I did, I removed it for some now-forgotten reason.

But I do have it. I have two copies in my archive - same version number, date, and file size. They may be exactly the same but with slightly different filenames. Use at your own risk.

If someone tries them and finds that one works and one does not, please let me know and I'll remove the non-worker from the ZIP. Or if both work, let me know and I'll remove one from the ZIP.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/znlht22m1thw2uv/Plugin_-_Link_System_%26_MusicBee_Volume.zip/file

Also wanted to say thanks! I was looking for a plugin like this and when I finally did, the DL links no longer worked. :/

Edit: Used the first one as well.

alec.tron

https://www.mediafire.com/file/znlht22m1thw2uv/Plugin_-_Link_System_%26_MusicBee_Volume.zip/file

Also wanted to say thanks! I was looking for a plugin like this and when I finally did, the DL links no longer worked. :/

Edit: Used the first one as well.

Also thanks from me to the original author, phred for archiving it & making it available again & the recent thread bump without which I wouldn't have found it either.
Churs.
c.

Flashbax

Thanks for this plugin! But I can't make it to work.

When I try to configure the plugin this shows (i'm sorry, parts of it are in Dutch):

MusicBee v3.3.7367.38620D  (Win10.0), 21 mrt 2020 14:38:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Het doel van een aanroep heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. ---> System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
   bij MusicBeePlugin.pluginLogic.displayForm(String version)
   bij MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.Configure(IntPtr panelHandle)
   --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
   bij System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   bij #=z7Y36oGYLB7zzd9xX1w==.#=zy8K9Keo=(IntPtr #=zYI7ln049Ht2w)

What's wrong?

chadjans

Thanks for this plugin! But I can't make it to work.

When I try to configure the plugin this shows (i'm sorry, parts of it are in Dutch):

MusicBee v3.3.7367.38620D  (Win10.0), 21 mrt 2020 14:38:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Het doel van een aanroep heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. ---> System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
   bij MusicBeePlugin.pluginLogic.displayForm(String version)
   bij MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.Configure(IntPtr panelHandle)
   --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
   bij System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   bij #=z7Y36oGYLB7zzd9xX1w==.#=zy8K9Keo=(IntPtr #=zYI7ln049Ht2w)

What's wrong?

I was getting the same issue. I dragged the MB volume to 0. Restarted MB. Went to MB-> Edit Preferences -> Plugins -> mb system volume link -> Configure.

I was able to configure and link volume at that point.

Chad