Author Topic: Confused by Sandisk Syncing  (Read 1788 times)

glenndgood

Confused noobie here... I'm trying to sync a subset of my Musicbee tunes to my Sansa Clip+ with external card. I'd be happy if Musicbee handled the internal and external storage automatically, but it looks like that's not the way it works.

My internal and external storage are recognized separately by Musicbee, so I can select either in a dropdown list in preferences -> devices -> device settings. I would expect that I would use auto-sync settings to create one list of folders to sync on the internal storage and one list to sync on the external storage, but I can't seem to get that to work.

I seem to be able to create only one list and apply it to EITHER the internal or external storage so that I would have to constantly recreate my folder lists to sync both internal and external. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for your help.

Steven

• Administrator
i dont think that can be acheived with the current musicbee version

glenndgood

glenndgood

In case anyone else comes along with the same question - I got reasonably close to my goal by creating two playlists, one for my internal Sansa Clip storage and one for external. It's a little clunky because I need to sync in two steps, changing the sync settings between each, but not too bad since I can at least maintain the separate lists of items to sync in the two playlists.