Author Topic: 'Cool Blue' Skin  (Read 31759 times)

north3rn.thund3r

Mighty fine work Rotem K, mighty fine.

Rotem K.

- Skin File: http://www.mediafire.com/?aku7q0rgwf58laz

just one small fix this time:
- colors of progress bar in downloads screen.

Thanks for the feedback thund3r.
Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 05:52:12 PM by Rotem K.

Rotem K.

- Skin File: http://www.mediafire.com/?k9dhbxxco39pegf
And you'll also new version 1.2.4026 or higher: Downloads Post

Changes:
- Small color fixes
Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:39:28 PM by Rotem K.

Rotem K.

UPDATED LINK

Changes:
- Love Icon in mini-player mode (mouseover and 'loved') .
- Mini-Player Now Playing list toggle button.
- Modified Text color [in edit screen] .

Rotem K.

UPDATED LINK - And already included in the latest Beta

Revisited II
Made a few color changes, more changes still to come in the next few weeks.

As always, any feedback is welcome. especially a good one ;]

north3rn.thund3r

It seems more "Powder" Blue than "Cool" ... it's too bright. Could keep this and just make a somewhat darker version with the powdery parts closer to a medium to dark blue, but keep the file backgrounds white as there are already too many black/coal/grey colored skins.

I do like some of the visual refinements that have finally worked their way to these older skins.

Rotem K.

I agree, I even considered changing the name to Sky Blue. and I probaly will in the next few updates.

About the darker blue, I don't think I'll be making any darker version any time soon. that said, would you rather use the old blue version?

Rotem K.

It seems more "Powder" Blue than "Cool" ... it's too bright. Could keep this and just make a somewhat darker version with the powdery parts closer to a medium to dark blue, but keep the file backgrounds white as there are already too many black/coal/grey colored skins.

I do like some of the visual refinements that have finally worked their way to these older skins.

www.mediafire.com/?vu0kdvsm4u0qryt
This is the old version with the fixes that the new one has.

Would you like to see this skin continued?
Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 07:24:30 PM by Rotem K.

north3rn.thund3r

www.mediafire.com/?vu0kdvsm4u0qryt
This is the old version with the fixes that the new one has.

Would you like to see this skin continued?

I like that darker one better. I think the new skin elements give this glowing effect to everything which makes things appear brighter. Maybe name this one Cold Blue if you're not renaming the other - or don't. I'm sticking with this one for now :)

VX

I agree, I even considered changing the name to Sky Blue. and I probaly will in the next few updates.
I think it's right step. The new skin is really 'Cool' and I like it very much, but the name 'Cool' is in fact meaningless.

I have the idea that might come up to the older version supporters expectations: merge the two skins  ;D
I would choose the darker frames form the old version and use the "Powder" (sorry for borrowing the word but I hope you know what I mean) colour of the frames from the new version as a background for the Main and Now Playing panels instead of the current white.
The Player Control Panel at the bottom looks slightly better in the new version, IMHO  :)

BTW, I like both skins but maybe the idea is worth considering  ???

north3rn.thund3r

To the merging idea, Rotem already handled that to a point with that darker skin. It's a quick fix, but it's enough to make it less "powdery".

I like the white background. I know it's not the most graphically pretty thing, but I like that I can READ the text easily. I guess I'm boring when it comes to program skins.

VX

Is this grey intended colour for Player Control Panel on the top of the Now Playing list and Compact Player  ???
Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:08:55 PM by VX

Rotem K.

Is this grey intended colour for Player Control Panel on the top of the Now Playing list and Compact Player  ???

No, it's not.
I'll updated the entire skin so time later.

VX

Rotem, thanks for the info  :)

I highly appreciate Your work with Skins and the MusicBee website  :) Thank you  very much  :)

Rotem K.

You're welcome!
and don't worry about it, I'll post an update on cool blue real soon.