Author Topic: GUI changes for v3.0  (Read 1233434 times)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
If you have multiple artwork images displaying in Track Information (and Enable Image Rotation is checked), when moving to Now Playing tab whatever artwork is currently displayed becomes the album artwork that is used in whatever view you use in the Now Playing tab.

If you cycle thru the Artist Picture/ Album Colour Mix/ Large Artwork/ etc, the artwork will change with whatever is on display back in Track Information on the Music tab.

If Track Information is displayed in the Playlist view of Now Playing tab, the album cover rotation right-click dialog works - except sometimes the image# indicator doesn't move to the correct image on display.

None of the other views have any Album Cover control dialogs

still occurring

This bug of the primary artwork not being used in Now Playing, compact player and mini player when multiple artwork exists is still not fixed.

(or maybe it's a bug of not having control over rotation of additional artwork in those views?)

another week, another bump (as the bug is still there)
not a single bit of feedback about this; nothing; nada; zip; zilch. :(
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

RTesla

i have made the reflection a little bigger (its bigger than v2.5 now) and fixed a couple of bugs

Looking great now! Thanks for the fix!

Where about is this album art reflection?

Steven

• Administrator
If you have multiple artwork images displaying in Track Information (and Enable Image Rotation is checked), when moving to Now Playing tab whatever artwork is currently displayed becomes the album artwork that is used in whatever view you use in the Now Playing tab.

If you cycle thru the Artist Picture/ Album Colour Mix/ Large Artwork/ etc, the artwork will change with whatever is on display back in Track Information on the Music tab.

If Track Information is displayed in the Playlist view of Now Playing tab, the album cover rotation right-click dialog works - except sometimes the image# indicator doesn't move to the correct image on display.

None of the other views have any Album Cover control dialogs
for the next update the album cover images will rotate. I havent done anything about in including a right click context menu for the album cover

KissCool

Oups! I forgot the most important thing: it doesn't works as intended only with "Track with Thumbnail" (works fine with "Track Details" and "Album and Tracks"), and only in the "Playing Tracks" element. Drag-and-drop works as expected in the main panel.
And I'm clicking the text, not a blank space.
i have put in handling for that layout so the drag behavior should be consistent with the way i described above
I don't know if it's related to this, but I can't rate my track anymore in "Track with Thumbnail" layout ("Playing Tracks" element). The highlight state of the stars (on mouseover) doesn't use the skin setting and clicking a star does nothing.
Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 04:13:06 PM by KissCool

jaume

The Web Browser Plugin used to refresh when the song changed, even when switching to a different tab and then back to the plugin tab.

It now seems to refresh every time you switch to another tab and back, which means you always need to wait for the page to load.

Steven

• Administrator
The Web Browser Plugin used to refresh when the song changed, even when switching to a different tab and then back to the plugin tab.

It now seems to refresh every time you switch to another tab and back, which means you always need to wait for the page to load.
i have updated the web browser plugin:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pkhy169yxp306ti/mb_WebBrowser.zip

you will need to select the appropriate page from the favourites button again

Steven

• Administrator
for the next update the album cover images will rotate. I havent done anything about in including a right click context menu for the album cover
I don't know if it's related to this, but I can't rate my track anymore in "Track with Thumbnail" layout ("Playing Tracks" element). The highlight state of the stars (on mouseover) doesn't use the skin setting and clicking a star does nothing.

this should fix the above:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip

KissCool

this should fix the above:
Fixed. Thanks.

Steven

• Administrator
further to this, i have now done the context menu and also double click support for the album cover

ankor

v3.0.5937
This is all about Now Playing. I've selected 3-4 tracks and placed them in Now Playing by using the "Queue Next" context menu item. The "current" song is playing and while playing I turn on "Auto DJ".

The entire contents of Now Playing is cleared and it is populated with "Auto DJ" tracks (which I can understand). The queued songs are gone. And the "current song" that is still playing is no longer in the list. However the song at the top of the list is identified (with the graphic) as the current playing track. Are the queued tracks intended to be cleared? Shouldn't the current playing track remain in the list when turning on Auto DJ?

btw, queued songs no longer get a queue number. Don't recall that changing so just mentioning it.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
btw, queued songs no longer get a queue number. Don't recall that changing so just mentioning it.

That only happens if you have shuffle enabled, and if you have Auto DJ on, Shuffle is automatically turned off.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

redwing

If you click on Search Results node from another tab, you get this error:

10.0.10586.0 - 3.0.5937.39358 - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qmTWudwaIUL5v0kFAMYLOUQ==.#=qDx6ZFG3EI2L$S2GUY1OgHNCbUICTlhOAjo4JqSyZfcA=(#=qcfBS$GjPeikqzC8feb9O6w== #=qZN_b_hrT2jz7dWzoznaIcQ==, Boolean #=qK4qPzEGi6Lt7eNl91780vc4MjjwgRA5VNiw5MXbJy1k=)
   at MusicBee.MusicBeeMain.#=qmTWudwaIUL5v0kFAMYLOUQ==.#=qKswicNz2DVv1opJT8WuPeaoB9DjDtY$M0hTL$5AnAPI=(#=q2btp4aHyWqIyPWWnmRVrNpoKeID_n7NsoTS1pzwVlvv5rk6t7OlajNZo2LdL7Gws #=qk3agvixRa2vuOl0s_37wJA==)
   at #=qtFSiq99VuE$cFY8jqbKTQSl74b0b0CoWc1u1vIyy22E=.OnMouseClick(MouseEventArgs #=qw1jdJTQ58ccneKj7eYJPFg==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at #=q6RTaFhtuM8pRYNydFDdi8J$QmGVfI3WTUzXENCalIzM=.WndProc(Message& #=q_xq$7mp50nrYEvJGd1YHTQ==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

orbittwz

Hey!
I'm on v3.0.5936 and my tabs header are always capitalized!!
If I'm renaming them, they always turn back to capital letters.
this is recent, didn't happened with earlier builds.

EDIT1: one more bug, i guess, is that when a song is played, the lyrics for this song is always not found, and i need to manually "redo search" to "find" the lyrics.
can this be address also?

Thanks for everything!

Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:54:17 AM by orbittwz

redwing

There's a setting under Preferences> Layout (1)> Tabs bar> style.

orbittwz

There's a setting under Preferences> Layout (1)> Tabs bar> style.

Great, fixed, thanks
what about the second bug? (the one in EDIT1)