Author Topic: GUI changes for v3.0  (Read 1253274 times)

Steven

• Administrator
But there's still an issue of width adjustment with centered text tabs. The tab header of some nodes gets truncated or not depending on the header length of the previously selected node. This happens with now playing node and most services nodes. For instance select music explorer node and then now playing node, then it's working fine. But select inbox node then now playing node, this time it displays "NOW...". This happens regardless of pinned state (with or without icons).
that would only be for tabs that dont display a grid in the main panel - thats fixed for the next update

Havokdan

I found another bug when trying to use right click to use the "sort by" the file is highlighted in the play list is not displayed correctly, diverse music being highlighted of which is running Observe the images:

https://i.imgur.com/vWBOVg7.png

https://i.imgur.com/KsciDJb.png

Steven

• Administrator
I found another bug when trying to use right click to use the "sort by" the file is highlighted in the play list is not displayed correctly, diverse music being highlighted of which is running Observe the images:
is that the Playlist mode in the Now Playing panel? if so, thats fixed for the next update
Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:21:42 AM by Steven

Havokdan

is that the Playlist mode in the Now Playing panel? if so, thats fixed for the next update
Thanks

h0m3r

I found a display bug in the "Auto-Tag by Track" --> "Infer and Update Tags from Filename" Funktion.

The Content in the Window is not filled.
Only when I change the size is the windows filled.
I hope you understand what I mean.
Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:46:35 AM by h0m3r

redwing

Regarding the browser emulation issue, I added a new key to the registry and now the plugin is working properly in IE 11 mode.

Window 10 Pro (64-bit)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION
musicbee3.exe = (DWORD) 0x00002af8 (11000)

Steven

• Administrator
Regarding the browser emulation issue, I added a new key to the registry and now the plugin is working properly in IE 11 mode.

Window 10 Pro (64-bit)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION
i didnt have "Wow6432Node" in the path. Did you have to reboot for it to take effect?

Steven

• Administrator
I found a display bug in the "Auto-Tag by Track" --> "Infer and Update Tags from Filename" Funktion.
thats fixed for the next update

Steven

• Administrator
i have made artist picture resizable and it will automatically fill a panel if its the only element in the panel

redwing

Window 10 Pro (64-bit)
i didnt have "Wow6432Node" in the path. Did you have to reboot for it to take effect?

As soon as editing it, I rebooted. So I don't know.
Consulted this: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/patricka/2015/01/12/controlling-webbrowser-control-compatibility/

Steven

• Administrator
ok thanks. It also works with the CurrentUser path which means MB can set the emulation without requiring admin access, so i will make the change in the web browser plugin

edit:
the web browser plugin link is updated with this new handling so it now emulates IE11
Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 03:38:23 PM by Steven

redwing

h0m3r

thats fixed for the next update

confirm the fix!
Thank you!

redwing

Web browser plugin tab doesn't respect show/hide header bar state.
Also please display it in the main panel only so that left & right main panel can be used along with it.

rurutia10

Artist pictures it gets from the internet are saved in AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\InternalCache\ArtistBackdrops

And most of the pictures are in .dat and .tmp. it just seems confusing and messy. Maybe automatically name them all like (artist name) (1), (2), and so on? Automatically make folders with the artists name and automatically put them in it? And also the image with the original file name always gets shown first?

And then there's also the folder Music\MusicBee\Artist Pictures

Maybe integrate the two folders above with each other?