Author Topic: GUI changes for v3.0  (Read 1233049 times)

brx

I've found 2 bugs:
1) Right click on Now Playing tab, right sidebar, change style. http://giphy.com/gifs/3osxY7K4Zx08B1qZXy/tile
2) Something strange happens when changing styles of the now playing playlist. http://giphy.com/gifs/l2R03Wad5DpExhOgg/tile

MusicBee version 3.0.5918

Steven

• Administrator
Pref | Layout(1) | header bar | custom font
Change font from Segoe UI, Bold, 9pt to Bold Italic and Save but the change isn't implemented. Exit MB and relaunch and the change implementation is visible. I tried underscore, same thing.  It seems like the tabs need immediate refreshing so changes are visible. Same behavior regardless of tabs in or below caption bar.
working fine here. Just make sure the "custom font" box is ticked

Steven

• Administrator
Shouldn't this pop-up be titled "New Playlist" or "Name Playlist" or something like that?
i guess it was just a copy and paste error. Its corrected for the next update

KissCool

New tabs layout: found few bugs (but already reported). Not sure about this one:
Check my "Compilations" tab: the name is shortened ("Compilatio...") while there's still a lot of free space between my last tab and my 1st toolbar icon

Another issue. I'm trying to get this: centered text for Artists view and left aligned text for Album Covers view (I made a custom view for both). It's working fine (check the gif) until I restart MusicBee: everything is left aligned. Bug or intended?

A little wish: could you remove this 1 pixel frame in the thumbnail browser, please?

Steven

• Administrator
This is one of those. When a pinned tab is partially locked or unlocked, the tab width doesn't adjust by itself without refreshing.

i am not able to reproduce this but i am not completely sure what you did. Do you mean changed the navigation lock status from unlocked to partial/full lock for a pinned tab (icon only?)

edit:
i can reproduce something that looks like your screenshot but pinning an unpinned tab as icon only - is that what you meant?
Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 07:47:15 PM by Steven

Steven

• Administrator
This glitch is back between left main panel and the main panel. PMed my settings file (open music tab or inbox tab).
thats fixed for the next update

Steven

• Administrator
I've found 2 bugs:
1) Right click on Now Playing tab, right sidebar, change style. http://giphy.com/gifs/3osxY7K4Zx08B1qZXy/tile
2) Something strange happens when changing styles of the now playing playlist. http://giphy.com/gifs/l2R03Wad5DpExhOgg/tile
the first is fixed for the next update
for the 2nd i cant reproduce. Firstly could you try using the very latest version (yours is 2 days old) just in case it was already fixed, and if not then send me your settings (help/ support/ view settings)

Steven

• Administrator
I noticed a bug by the way - the close button for tabs doesn't respond to user input.

ankor

Pref | Layout(1) | header bar | custom font
Change font from Segoe UI, Bold, 9pt to Bold Italic and Save but the change isn't implemented. Exit MB and relaunch and the change implementation is visible. I tried underscore, same thing.  It seems like the tabs need immediate refreshing so changes are visible. Same behavior regardless of tabs in or below caption bar.
working fine here. Just make sure the "custom font" box is ticked
definitely ticked...but I tested a little more and realized making a change for "inactive tab" gets refreshed immediately with Apply/Save. But that is not the case when making a change for "active tab" and that's what I happened to be tweaking.

redwing

This is one of those. When a pinned tab is partially locked or unlocked, the tab width doesn't adjust by itself without refreshing.

i am not able to reproduce this but i am not completely sure what you did. Do you mean changed the navigation lock status from unlocked to partial/full lock for a pinned tab (icon only?)

edit:
i can reproduce something that looks like your screenshot but pinning an unpinned tab as icon only - is that what you meant?

Sorry I forgot to mention what I did. The selected node changed from POP filter to no filter. Since it's partially locked it changed to MUSIC node but the header shouldn't have been truncated.

Steven

• Administrator
Sorry I forgot to mention what I did. The selected node changed from POP filter to no filter. Since it's partially locked it changed to MUSIC node but the header shouldn't have been truncated.
definitely ticked...but I tested a little more and realized making a change for "inactive tab" gets refreshed immediately with Apply/Save. But that is not the case when making a change for "active tab" and that's what I happened to be tweaking.
those are fixed for the next update

Havokdan

I'm sorry, the topic is huge, but the function of searching duplicate is working? I say this because when I tried the version 3 never gets results, while version 2 always gives the expected result.

Steven

• Administrator
I'm sorry, the topic is huge, but the function of searching duplicate is working? I say this because when I tried the version 3 never gets results, while version 2 always gives the expected result.
are you refering to the "Remove Duplicates" function or something else?

Steven

• Administrator
1. While on the Windows theme, scrolling through now playing on playlist mode makes certain lines of the playlist stay while scrolling down. This issue doesn't exist with the Musicbee3 theme. It also exists when having the Album images column off.
2. When using the Now Playing Assistant, if you search for a song that's somewhere in a big playlist and click on the result. The song number of the result will be played in the playlist instead of the actual song (song #2 in the playlist will be played instead of result #2).
Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:03:08 PM by Steven

Havokdan

are you refering to the "Remove Duplicates" function or something else?
Yes, remove duplicates.