Author Topic: GUI changes for v3.0  (Read 1233825 times)

Steven

• Administrator
Folder selection box is not drawn for auto-sweep settings.
thats fixed for the next update

A small bug with the expanded menu, when grouped by album artist;
Select a track from an album, then click on another album in the same grouping, a track is already highlighted in the same position as before. For example if you select Track 1 on Album A and then switch to Album B, Track 1 will still be highlighted without user input.
thats fixed for the next update
Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 05:32:16 PM by Steven

Steven

• Administrator
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_0/MusicBee3_Patched.zip

unzip into the musicbee application folder and run MusicBee3.exe
- fixes for the items stated as fixed above

SoftwareSamurai

With MB2, in the Navigator panel when looking at folders under a drive letter under Computer, you could hit a letter on the keyboard and it would jump the highlight to the next folder starting with that letter. This doesn't happen in MB3. Intentional? If not, may I suggest supporting a quick-search whereby I can type the first few letters of a folder's name in order to highlight it?
i have added support for that in the next update
Ah, wonderful! Thanks!

redwing

- Folder selection box is now drawn but the dialog is misaligned.
- "highlight playing track in the main panel" with "select track" option is not working again.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I can't seem to edit Genre in the main panel.  Is this working for anyone else?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

redwing

I can't seem to edit Genre in the main panel.  Is this working for anyone else?

Which view?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Track details, Search Results node.  All other columns are fine.
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

redwing

Working fine for me. Are you sure it's Genre not Genres?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Ah, that's it.  Not sure why I did that.  But I'd still expect you could edit it in the main panel.
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

carloscs

Problem in Rip CD dialog:

I've been ripping more than a dozen cds and after a while a problem appeared:

After ripping and after the cd auto ejects, the "CD has been removed" message appears but the track list isn't cleared (the first few times the track list cleared). Clicking on one track on the track list results in this error:

MusicBee v3.0.5891.39020 (Win10.0), 21 fev 2016 2:49:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at #=q9MCJ7rNN_iuyMTfZcXnOjasimUwC7kSepqjZAXp3pqA=.#=qVAhnq0Cv9xDLU1mdhYDMAZvqVE6nUej12cjNS_I6gpE=(Object #=qln04dC1PIjLfIQqn$bTSPg==, MouseEventArgs #=qXB48Vd6heAyBtF_hIXAwWg==)
   at #=q6YPAorwUm0W9KdigNpe5U3_VR6BnTvONhe9BACHaDM4=.#=q7apx9OA8KPD6kIIE0rTxHbE1Ixh$dTYZzJ$z7HAFuXw=(MouseEventArgs #=q5_$8niPrGqG$2LUPm2WPTQ==)
   at #=q6YPAorwUm0W9KdigNpe5U3_VR6BnTvONhe9BACHaDM4=.#=qsTIACghd76uZAW4BNJ7agQ==.OnMouseClick(MouseEventArgs #=qs0xg0vl5NaBQoKzBiob4kA==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at #=qL4a3L7Ig0srCaMkfdIHw_F6AAdKAfu_joXqlWYRAWQc=.WndProc(Message& #=qCjyjsdOVFJC_bNQ_vBLjOQ==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
In 2.x, when you do a search and then filter from the search results (for instance, with a middle click), using the back arrow would return to the previous search results.  In other words, it treated each search or filter as a separate "location".  In 3.0, it goes back to the node you were in before the original search, treating all search results as one location.  Could we have the 2.x behavior back, please?
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

Steven

• Administrator
Problem in Rip CD dialog:
that should have been fixed the other day. You are not using the most recent version

Steven

• Administrator
- "highlight playing track in the main panel" with "select track" option is not working again.
I havent changed it and its working fine for me. Perhaps post a screenshot so i can see your configuration or send me your settings file

- Folder selection box is now drawn but the dialog is misaligned.
can you post a screenshot.

redwing

I havent changed it and its working fine for me. Perhaps post a screenshot so i can see your configuration or send me your settings file

Sorry. Looks like I was mistaken about it with a different node open from playing tracks list.