Author Topic: Make a playlist form bookmark  (Read 2252 times)

Dabless

Hi! Sorry for my bad english

The question is really simple, I want to make a playlist form bookmarks, I don't know how, it does not seem to have this option. I'll explain you why so maybe you can find a better solution.

So, I like to play video game and discover new music at the same time. I download a discography form a new artist, listen to it while playing and save the song that I like. Well, I make playlists with the song that I like. I wish I could do that, but I can't. My idea was, at first, make a API that makes me able to bind a global shortcut to add the playing song to a selected playlist. My programming skills are not good enough for that (yeah they are not really god). So I google a solution, someone propose to bind a global key to bookmark so I can add them to a "list". It works ! But now I with I could select all those song and add them to a playlist. If it's not possible I'll do it manualy, I am asking just in case !

Thanks you very much for this software, it is by far the best music player I've tryed !

And thanks for taking time to read my bad english !

Zak

• Global Moderator
I don't know if it's possible to use bookmarks as you've described but it would be easy to just mark the songs you want to keep and add them to a playlist later.

For example, you could set a global hotkey to assign a 5-star rating to the songs you want to keep.
Then when you've finished gaming you can go back to MusicBee and add all the five-star songs to your playlist.
Bee excellent to each other...

Dabless

This is an exelent sugestion ! Espacitaly scince I can sort them by rating, then it would be really easy to make a playlist ! Thanks a lot !