Author Topic: Jamendo playlist auto fill - and download capacity  (Read 2880 times)

MacLone

Just a few more wishes:
When you get in to Jamendo and select an album there is a playlist from that album. I'm just wondering if the playlist can be auto filled to the Play now list. Right now the only thing you can do is auto fill just one continuous stream with no way to go back or forward. Sometimes it does not work and have to listen through jamendo's own web player.
What i do to compensate is to use Opera browser and switch off javascrip for jamendo so when i click "Listen" and selecting which media player to use by default, the Musicbee  Playlist fills itself with the correct numbered tracks. Well, i can't turn off javascript on MB own web browser but i know it can be done without the need to do it. (i suppose)

If i try to download anything from MB own browser i just get XML parsing errors and others so i suppose Downloading is not implemented yet.

;)
Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 08:09:04 PM by MacLone

Steven

• Administrator
it seems they have made some changes since i last looked at this and its not working very well any more. I think its straight forward to get the entire playlist

Steven

• Administrator
i've only done limited testing but this should work a lot better again when browsing the Jamendo website
http://www.mediafire.com/?2jyz2ooz5jd

At a future date i am also planning to have a genre/artist/album browser that doesnt require navigating the jamendo website
Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 10:49:27 PM by Steven

MacLone

Yep, it is working now, problem solved :D
A jamendo plugin is an excelent add in for many people
Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 07:34:50 PM by MacLone