Author Topic: Desktop to Laptop  (Read 1662 times)

hollies

I have today downloaded MB and used it for the first time.

Having made corrections and added missing information in the library on my main PC, I have a couple of questions.

1  When adding info in MB, ie missing track titles etc,  this does not change the info on the PC.  Is there a way for this to happen. or is it best to correct songs in windows before import.

2  Is there a way to get the updated info and playlists onto my laptop?  (The laptop already contains the same music folder as my main pc although without the corrections.)

Thanks Rob

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8878 P
1  When adding info in MB, ie missing track titles etc,  this does not change the info on the PC.  Is there a way for this to happen. or is it best to correct songs in windows before import.

If you have the file open in Windows Explorer, you may need to use F5 for the changes to show up on the PC

2  Is there a way to get the updated info and playlists onto my laptop?  (The laptop already contains the same music folder as my main pc although without the corrections.)

You could go set up the file location on the laptop as a virtual drive in the PC MusicBee and then sync/back up the info.
Simpler and easier would be to use a sync utility (eg FreeFileSync) to keep the changed files updated.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together