Author Topic: Ee  (Read 4524 times)

dpokrovsky

With Lumia 920 connected (and locked) enabling "Detect MTP devices" throws the exception:

MusicBee v2.4.5404.16303 (Win6.2), 16 ??? 2014 16:26:

System.OutOfMemoryException: ???? ?????? ???????? ??????? ????? ?????????.
   ? System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
   ? System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
   ? System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method)
   ? #=qyNgEYrf_Zvcx_N8xQ57apdeOwHqAWfm4n7YUHmQq_ZF752laiw0mlmD0MGzcZCYz.#=qyB1PkWEQMmqio8GoF85$HA==(MethodInvoker #=quHzmwPMfnkrJjOIBfiU7Mw==)
   ? #=qMy5giFPD0e0YQ4JoTQHZpx1YPIKdNp52ci1MwpqNrvaVdj9GnI7R7J5$iUTO2lzs.#=qHrqpJbaONff69lTpRUtU5w==()
   ? System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   ? System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   ? System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   ? System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   ? System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 02:31:35 PM by dpokrovsky

Steven

• Administrator
let me know if you are happy to run a debug version

dpokrovsky

Steven

• Administrator
could you run this version:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x77aj3983jfizrz/MusicBee_Debug.zip

unzip and replace the existing files. You might find the error no longer happens but the root problem is MB cant find the music folder.
So doing the same things you did before, then send me the information at the end of the error log for the entries created today (help/ support/ view error log)

dpokrovsky

Ok, here they are:

18.11.2014 17:31:27 - storage object count=0
18.11.2014 17:32:25 - storage object count=0
18.11.2014 17:32:51 - storage object count=0

It let me to switch device detection on without any errors. But crashed once when I was navigating to "help/ support/view error log" window.

P.S. My guess is that it does not handle locked (with password) device properly. Unlocked (with PIN entered upon a connection to the host PC) phone gives no errors.
Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 02:40:09 PM by dpokrovsky

Steven

• Administrator
the windows API does not allow access to the folders if the device is locked. The version I provided should no longer throw the "System.OutOfMemoryException" error you were getting but you will need to unlock the device so MB can access it.
I suggest you replace the debug version with this one which already included the fix:
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_5/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

unzip and replace the files

dpokrovsky