Author Topic: MusicBee not saving panel settings/album art not being found  (Read 1845 times)

Schpoonman

Hi, just joined the forums after having MusicBee for a few weeks (Been an iTunes noob for years, but I recently bought some nice headphones and a nice soundcard, so I wanted to upgrade the actual music files I'm playing back, and iTunes doesn't play FLAC files), and I've had two problems that are extremely minor, but I'd like to solve them anyway because I'm just a little neurotic.

First, the panel settings aren't saving. I've got Left Sidebar set to Hide (auto-open on hover), Thumbnail Browser set to Main Panel, and Column Browser set to Do Not Display, but every time I close MusicBee (usually when turning my computer back on after a Windows update) it's back to the default look. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and this problem persists.

Second, I've got about half my albums without any sort of album art. Do I need to manually find and download all the album art and save it in a folder that MusicBee then scans, or will the scanning function find art off the internet? So far it hasn't.