Author Topic: To be able to print a playlist or library  (Read 6343 times)

geomorillo

Or to export to a file for printing
if already implemented how to do it ?
thanks nice program you have ;D

Steven

• Administrator
the playlists that musicbee stores are normal text files so you can open them with notepad or some other editor and print from there.
They are located in the Playlists folder of the MusicBee library which is by default located in your Music directory

geomorillo

Look at the content of the text file (m3u format).. i already knew that... i could easily find a program that read a directory and print it but thats not what i want

G:\Aerosmith\Cryin'.mp3
G:\Aerosmith\Girls of summer.mp3
G:\Aerosmith\Jaded.mp3
G:\Aerosmith\Pink.mp3
G:\Aerosmith\Angel.mp3
G:\Aerosmith\Dream on.mp3
G:\Aerosmith\I Dont Want To Miss A Thing.mp3

what im looking for is more like a report:

#     Intérprete     Título     Duración     Album     # Pista     Año     Género     Puntuación     Bitrate     Medio
1   Aerosmith   Angel                     5:06                  1           2000   Rock       128   
2   Aerosmith   Crazy                     5:12                               Rock       192   
3   Aerosmith   Cryin'                     5:05                               Rock       192   

this is totally a diferent thing so the program is reading all the info from the tags and you can choose what info to print

tedebear690

I agree with geomorillo. Of course, if windows (7) allowed you to print from windows explorer, after choosing the columns that you want displayed such as: Song - Artist - Album - Year - Bitrate -Length (play time) or any other choices.

On a similar slant, even if I can't print from the program, if I could copy the library, and then paste it to another program, that would work too!

Neil in Miami

phred

• Global Moderator
Take a look at this thread which offers a simple way to export to a text file:
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=3568.0

And then there's boroda74's excellent Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools, which is a plugin you can get here:
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=3833.0
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here