Author Topic: GrooveBee Skin  (Read 26054 times)

SummXo

I love it! Just think the min/max/close buttons don't match the skin. But it's great! :D

Steven

• Administrator
i've changed the buttons to be more consistent with the skin
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gys0duw2rgj4cgr/GrooveBee.xml

you will also need the latest beta from the downloads topic on this forum (1.2.3915+)
Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 10:15:19 PM by Steven

Nikhil

Hey can you please change the font color of the main panel and now playing panel from gray to black (or tell me what to change in the xml skin file)??  I think black font will definitely look better.

Rotem K.

Hey Nikhil,

Find:
<element id="Content[TrackDetail].Body.Default" bg="255,255,255" fg="102,102,102" />
<element id="Content[TrackDetail].ListAlternating.Default" bg="238,238,238" fg="102,102,102" />

Replace:
<element id="Content[TrackDetail].Body.Default" bg="255,255,255" fg="0,0,0" />
<element id="Content[TrackDetail].ListAlternating.Default" bg="238,238,238" fg="0,0,0" />

Steven

• Administrator
Nikhil, please share the results if you think it looks better

Nikhil

Thanks a lot Rotem K. :) I think the black font makes it more readable.
@ Steven.. should i just copy paste the whole xml code here??

Nikhil

hey n is there any way to make the title bar aero transparent.. like firefox 4 title bar??

Rotem K.

hey n is there any way to make the title bar aero transparent.. like firefox 4 title bar??

Find the setting elements:
<settings>
  <element id="UseNativeButtonTheme">true</element>
  <element id="UseSystemColors">false</element>
</settings>

and add this line:

<element id="DisableWindowBorders">true</element>

For sharing, upload the xml file to http://www.mediafire.com/ and post the link.
Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 10:36:23 AM by Rotem K.

Nikhil

Thanks for the quick reply, but what i meant was that is it possible to keep the tile bar and menu bar merged and then have aero transparency (similar to firefox 4 or google chrome, where title bar and tab bar are merged into 1)

Rotem K.

Thanks for the quick reply, but what i meant was that is it possible to keep the tile bar and menu bar merged and then have aero transparency (similar to firefox 4 or google chrome, where title bar and tab bar are merged into 1)

Oh. not right now. Steven is always adding new abilities for skinning so maybe in the future.

Blinghound

Yeah, it would be absolutely brilliant if transparency was added, imagine the skinning possibilities!  :D