Author Topic: Zune-like Music Bee Interface  (Read 2556 times)

bushidoway

Hello people,

I am new to Music Bee, I use to have it back in the old days, when it was the newest open source music player. I also fiddled around with Media Monkey, but I've been mostly using the Zune Music Player because of it's beautiful graphics and interface. Anyways, I still like how the Zune player functioned and I was wondering if there was a tutorial on how to configure Music Bee to interface like the Zune Player? (I've tried searching the forums).

One of the notable features I'd like is to be able to click on an artist name on the left column/panel, have it bring up a collection of the albums in the middle panel, and the tracklisting on the right panel. I've gotten close to these settings, but whenever I double click the artist name, it'll change the artist panel to the specific artist I just clicked on. Also whenever I click on the album, the middle panel changes to a detailed view of the that single album.

Another feature I really liked about Zune, was that whenever I initially opened up the software, the album panel showed a variety of albums from order of addition to library.

Steven

• Administrator
there is no direct equivalent but if you use the 2.4 version from the first topic on the forum and use the Artwork layout with the Thumb Browser in the main panel, showing artists then you can come close